Arsenal have been linked with a move for the 22 year old RB Leipzig midfielder Christopher Nkunku.
The highly rated attacking midfielder has a release clause of around €40 million and Arsenal could use someone like him.
The Gunners are in desperate need of someone who can link their midfield and attack.
The 22 year old midfielder has the talent to develop into a top class playmaker and he could solve the creative problems in Arsenal’s midfield.
Mesut Ozil has been left out of Arsenal’s Premier League and the Europa League squad and the Gunners are missing the German’s playmaking abilities.
Nkunku could be the ideal alternative and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal choose to move for him during the January transfer window.
Although the German outfit might not be keen on selling the highly talented midfielder in January, Arsenal could easily snap him up by triggering his release clause.
A move to Arsenal could help the youngster take the next step in his career. Arteta has done well to nurture the likes of Saka and Tierney so far and he could help Nkunku improve as well.
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas
- Gabriel opens up on his decision to join Arsenal