Arsenal have been linked with a move for the 22 year old RB Leipzig midfielder Christopher Nkunku.
The highly rated attacking midfielder has a release clause of around €40 million and Arsenal could use someone like him.
The Gunners are in desperate need of someone who can link their midfield and attack.
The 22 year old midfielder has the talent to develop into a top class playmaker and he could solve the creative problems in Arsenal’s midfield.
Mesut Ozil has been left out of Arsenal’s Premier League and the Europa League squad and the Gunners are missing the German’s playmaking abilities.
Nkunku could be the ideal alternative and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal choose to move for him during the January transfer window.
Although the German outfit might not be keen on selling the highly talented midfielder in January, Arsenal could easily snap him up by triggering his release clause.
A move to Arsenal could help the youngster take the next step in his career. Arteta has done well to nurture the likes of Saka and Tierney so far and he could help Nkunku improve as well.
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai