Arsenal are thought to be interested in signing the Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos.
The 34 year old Spanish international will be a free agent at the end of this season and he could prove to be a sensational signing on a free transfer.
Arsenal have signed the likes of David Luiz and Willian as free agents in the recent seasons and it wouldn’t be surprising if they chose to sign Sergio Ramos in the summer.
According to reports, Arsenal are among the six Premier League clubs who have reached out to the player’s representative regarding a summer transfer.
It will be interesting to see if they can convince the World Cup winner to join the club next season.
There is no doubt that Sergio Ramos is a quality defender who will improve Arsenal at the back and he could be a great influence in the dressing room as well.
The Spanish international has the leadership qualities to help Arsenal on and off the pitch as well.
Sergio Ramos is a key player for Real Madrid and the Spanish outfit are likely to offer him an extension.
It will be interesting to see what the 34-year-old defender decides at the end of this season and where he ends up eventually.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future