Arsenal duo David Luiz and Dani Ceballos have been involved in a training session fight according to reports.
Apparently, the Brazilian defender hit the Spanish midfielder during a training session.
Luiz struck the Arsenal midfielder on his nose after the Spaniard took down the Brazilian with a challenge during training.
Their teammates and the Arsenal staff stepped in to get things under control and the two players were then sent home. The pair later apologised to their teammates and the matter was resolved.
This is not the first time Dani Ceballos has been involved in an altercation with a teammate. The Spaniard was involved in a similar situation with Eddie Nketiah during Arsenal’s warmup before the Fulham game, on the opening day of the season.
After the circulation of the report on social media, Dani Ceballos took to Twitter to claim that the reports are false and there was no altercation between him and David Luiz.
The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has a fiery streak and Arteta will be hoping to use that to Arsenal’s advantage during games.
Also, altercations between teammates are normal and someone as experienced as David Luiz should be able to move on from this without any problems.
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas
- Gabriel opens up on his decision to join Arsenal