Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Eboue must work on controlling his ‘frustrations’ after he was dismissed in the recent North London derby.
The Ivorian received two yellow cards in the first half at Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, with his team-mates forced to soldier on with 10 men and battle for a 0-0 draw.
Eboue has endured a difficult campaign, after he was booed off by his own supporters in early December, and Wenger is hopeful the midfielder will have learnt much about himself in recent months.
The French coach said in the Guardian: “He had problems dealing with his frustrations in this game and therefore of course we want to play a part in helping to deal with that.
- Arsenal vs Dundalk Team News and Predicted Lineup
- Shkodran Mustafi wants Arsenal exit
- Samuel Umtiti reacts to links with Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil’s agent hits out at Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta
- Alan Smith reacts to Mesut Ozil’s exclusion from the Arsenal squad
- Lucas Torreira looking to leave Arsenal permanently
- Mesut Ozil believes exclusion from Arsenal squad is because of the club’s commercial interests in China
- Opinion: Best young players Arsenal can buy in January
- Mesut Ozil reacts to his exclusion from Arsenal’s Premier League squad
- Arsenal Roundup: Mesut Ozil axed from squad, Agent confirms bid for winger