Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Eboue must work on controlling his ‘frustrations’ after he was dismissed in the recent North London derby.
The Ivorian received two yellow cards in the first half at Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, with his team-mates forced to soldier on with 10 men and battle for a 0-0 draw.
Eboue has endured a difficult campaign, after he was booed off by his own supporters in early December, and Wenger is hopeful the midfielder will have learnt much about himself in recent months.
The French coach said in the Guardian: “He had problems dealing with his frustrations in this game and therefore of course we want to play a part in helping to deal with that.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future