Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Eboue must work on controlling his ‘frustrations’ after he was dismissed in the recent North London derby.
The Ivorian received two yellow cards in the first half at Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, with his team-mates forced to soldier on with 10 men and battle for a 0-0 draw.
Eboue has endured a difficult campaign, after he was booed off by his own supporters in early December, and Wenger is hopeful the midfielder will have learnt much about himself in recent months.
The French coach said in the Guardian: “He had problems dealing with his frustrations in this game and therefore of course we want to play a part in helping to deal with that.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper