SkySports News sources understand that Man City are in negotiations with Arsenal about the possible transfers of Emmanuel Eboué & Mikael Silvestre for a reported £25m.
City have pulled the plug on the possible move for John Terry and have now come in for the Arsenal pair Eboue & Silvestre to sort out there defensive problems. Eboue is set to earn £140.000 a week and sign a 5 year deal while Silvestre will sign a 2 year deal worth a reported £90.000 a week.
Our source is telling us that Man city also want Amaury Bischoff who is on a free transfer and will pay him £300.000 aweek.
One Arsenal insider told us “We want to give them all our shit for as much as possible, After they took Adebayor we offered them Eboue and Silvestre and they wanted them. We also offered them Senderos but they told us to fuck off”
So that means that Man City have payed Arsenal £50m for 3 players this week. Manager Arsenal wenger has told Arsenal action that he will not spend the money on new players as he feels the young players are “good enough” and wilth Rosicky and Eduardo coming back from injurys they will be like new signings.Wenger said ” Yesss now we have £50m to spend it doesnt mean that i will spend zit, We have signed Van persie and Ramsey on new deals and that is more inportance then new signings, Plus the kids are that much stronger this year, Rosicky and Eduardo are back and they will be like new signings for us”NO i dont think i will spend this summer. I would rather keep the money in the bank then pay crazy prices on players”
Sign up to the forum for more…[ FORUM ]
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?