I was hoping that this sack of shit was going to be sold today, But it Sound like the deal might be off… Greedy prick, And apparently Man City are now turning to David Trezeguet.
Manchester City are furious with Emmanuel Adebayor after the Arsenal striker’s advisers attempted to engineer a move to Chelsea on Friday night.
Sportsmail revealed earlier this week that Adebayor was offered to neighbours Manchester United when talks with City over personal terms of £170,000 a week looked to be in danger of collapse.
There were indications yesterday that he was finally ready to agree a move to City and head up to Manchester for a medical. But the club were amazed to discover that the Togo forward has been touted to Chelsea as he continues to stall on a £25million move to Eastlands.
Adebayor even met Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger yesterday over the possibility of staying at the Emirates for another season, but the Gunners are adamant they do not want him back and are keen to honour the deal agreed with City
Join the forum for more…www.arsenalaction.com
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper