Arsenal have always played 4-4-2. So why did Wenger change it this season?
Wenger use to always play 4-5-1 in champions league games and in the big games to try and win the game in midfield, But it never worked.
Our great teams under Wenger were 4-4-2
Then it was
Everybody knew their job
Now we have Eduardo on the wing 1, Arshavin the next, Walcott up front then on the wing, Nic on the wing???? its a shambles
If Wenger played 4-4-2 with the players we currently have fit our team would look something like this
As you can see, 2 up front and big man and little man partnership. Arshavin playing the Bergkamp/Kanu role just off the striker and 2 wingers.
Time for Arsenal to return to 4-4-2
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai