Arsenal have always played 4-4-2. So why did Wenger change it this season?
Wenger use to always play 4-5-1 in champions league games and in the big games to try and win the game in midfield, But it never worked.
Our great teams under Wenger were 4-4-2
Then it was
Everybody knew their job
Now we have Eduardo on the wing 1, Arshavin the next, Walcott up front then on the wing, Nic on the wing???? its a shambles
If Wenger played 4-4-2 with the players we currently have fit our team would look something like this
As you can see, 2 up front and big man and little man partnership. Arshavin playing the Bergkamp/Kanu role just off the striker and 2 wingers.
Time for Arsenal to return to 4-4-2
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?