When wenger said we came VERY,VERY CLOSE to signing a player before the transfer window, it got people thinking to who it was? Was it a striker?…. Well according to the Telegraph it was goal keeper Thomas Sorensen. Full report ( HERE )
It is reported that Wenger has lost confidence in Manuel Almunia and is now on the hunt for a new number one but failed to sign Thomas Sorensen from Stoke City on deadline day.
For me Im happy that Wenger has finaly seen that Almunia is not good enought to be number one, but not sure about Sorensen who is also known for the odd mistake.
Maybe Wenger will go back for him in the summer?….
Debate this more on the forum www.arsenalaction.com
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future