Why is it that Arsenal seem to take an eternity to complete a transfer for a new player?
Every summer we seem to have a long transfer saga that’s drags on for weeks and is played out in the press?
First it was Hatem Trabelsi,& then Baptista and then it was Nasri and of course who could forget the on/off comedy of the Arshavin transfer?
Now we have the Chamakh deal that has dragged on.
This seems to be “The Arsenal Way” but why? What takes Arsenal such a long time to clinch the deal?
I understand that there are a number of issues around a transfer and its not as easy was some of us think, But other teams don’t seem to have this problem? So whats the problem at Arsenal?…When we sell a player is seems to be done in a few days [Kolo Toure]
When was the last time Arsenal announced a new signing totally out of the blue? ….Reyes?
I’m not having a go at the club of the manager, was just looking for a few answers to why Arsenal take so long compared to other teams?….. I hate to think of the players we came close by didnt sign because we took so long? [Drogba, Cech, Ronaldo]…maybe more?
Jason Goldstein – Proud member of the Arsenal Action Massive
Join the forum ( HERE )
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?