Arsenal target Mesut Özil is playing for German in this summers World Cup with “false documents”, thats according to the new Turkey manager Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink, the new coach of Turkey’s national team, was asked about Mesut Ozil by a collection of Italian journalists. Ozil has a Turkish father and was apparently very keen on playing for Turkey until eventually deciding on Germany, where he was born.
Hiddink was told a reporter from itasportpress.it
Ozil was born in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Some have speculated that this is just ‘sour grapes’ on behalf of Hiddink, but for a manager so respected in World Football to make a comment like this, he must know something we don’t.
For more on this click [HERE]
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper