Arsenal target Mesut Özil is playing for German in this summers World Cup with “false documents”, thats according to the new Turkey manager Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink, the new coach of Turkey’s national team, was asked about Mesut Ozil by a collection of Italian journalists. Ozil has a Turkish father and was apparently very keen on playing for Turkey until eventually deciding on Germany, where he was born.
Hiddink was told a reporter from itasportpress.it
Ozil was born in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Some have speculated that this is just ‘sour grapes’ on behalf of Hiddink, but for a manager so respected in World Football to make a comment like this, he must know something we don’t.
For more on this click [HERE]
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?