Will I be the only Gooner cheering on the Dutch tonight?
Two Arsenal players in the final, one on each side. I really hope that Robin Van Persie scores the winner and that Cesc spends the whole night sitting on the subs bench.
Why? …. Well, a few reasons! Some of the spanish players have really pissed me off “Gerard Piqué” with his comments about Cesc moving to Barca etc.
And I hope that Cesc finds sitting on the bench frustrating and maybe he will see the light that “if” he was to move he wouldnt be playing in the middle for Barca. He would have to play on the wings or even used as a sub.
RVP on the other hand has never said anything negative towards Arsenal, For me “if” Cesc was to leave RVP would be the future capt for Arsenal.
So adding all that up, I hope and pray for a dutch win tonight, with Robin scoring the winner in the last min and running over towards Cesc who is sitting on the bench.
How do you feel?
Do you agree with me? Debate this more on the forum > [ HERE ]
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai