[Video] Cesc laughs as Gerard Pique SPITS on a 72 year old!

Well done to Gerard Pique on showing the whole world that he is scum.

Check out this video of him laughing with Cesc then spitting on a 72-year-old member of Spain’s coaching staff

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii387pzvyD0

Thanks to Jamie at Youngguns

Join our forum at www.arsenalaction.com/forum/

1. JSP

July 15, 2010 at 9:30 am

Dave we have all had a laugh when drunk, but I think I can speak for most people on here and say I have never acted like a complete and utter animal and spat at anyone, or incited someone to spit at somebody. Obviously you think this is acceptable behaviour and unfortunately your type are dragging our country in to the gutter!!

They are both disgusting animals!!! Scum of the earth and personally I hate The Emirates crowd make their feeling know to Fabregas when he returns, whatever shirt he is wearing

2. JSP

July 15, 2010 at 9:31 am

That should be “I hope the Emirates crowd”

3. katie young

July 15, 2010 at 9:59 am

Haven’t any of you done some pretty stupid and inappropriate things when young, drunk and in the mood to really celebrate. It was a joyous day for a bunch of you men. Let them have their fun, they will grow up. There is way too much pressure put on footballers from a very young age. If this is the worst that we see from Cesc, be happy. At least he no John Terry or Joey Barton.

4. herdee string

July 15, 2010 at 10:21 am

cesc is slowly turning into ashley cole – an ungrateful, morally flawed fuck.

5. rosso

July 15, 2010 at 10:34 am

WTF…just a bit of fun…..looked like chewing gum anyway!

6. rosso

July 15, 2010 at 10:39 am

why should he be compared to cole? looks like they know the bloke anyway……the way people have been on about this is unreal……get a grip!…..sure other people have done worse whilst pissed up! their celebrating the WC win…..also the 72 year old seems to take it with a pinch of salt and even starts laffing

7. rosso

July 15, 2010 at 10:42 am

JSP……go to arsenal much do we?

8. JSP

July 15, 2010 at 10:59 am

Rosso yes I do thanks!!! You got a problem then?

Can’t believe you think it’s OK Rosso just because they look like they know the guy. It is a dirty thing to do and you are trying to justify it you numb skull.

God help Britain with shite like you in it!!!

9. joseph gueret

July 15, 2010 at 11:01 am

Great example for young fans,AN ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLE.No point in sticking up for fabragas hes fond of spitting at people aswell.Anyone that spits at another person is a scumbag simple as.

10. am

July 15, 2010 at 11:40 am

Nothing that idiot does surprises me, Pique thinks he is the best player in the world, and therfore can do anything he likes.#

Well Pique should remember he would be nothing if it were not for his other team mates, he would be crap if he did not have messi or xavi in his team.

I realy hope Fifa pick up on all the illegal tapping up Barca have done to Fabregas and inpose a transfer ban.

11. looneygooner

July 15, 2010 at 11:53 am

katie young, what a cunt you are, spitting on someone is fucking foul and you make excuses for them you retard and Rosso the old boy doesn’t know the dirty cunt has spat on his back, making excuses because you’re drunk, and it wasn’t chewing gum you blind tosser, so idiots like you would think drink driving is ok because they’re drunk and having a bit of fun…cunts

12. JSP

July 15, 2010 at 12:05 pm

LooneyGooner 100% with you on that one mate!!!

13. Tem

July 15, 2010 at 12:17 pm

hahahaha sheer klass! the expression on fabs face after it happens is priceless hahah going fab my son enjoy the moment m8, youve deserved a trophy and please stay atleast another season m8 and win trophys at the Emirates. x

14. yloops

July 15, 2010 at 12:18 pm

What type of a blog is this wear comments that are neither rude are automatically delted… there were numerous comments b y me and many others saying at how funny it looked and that it wasn’t as harsh and as bad as it looked and genuinely taking it in a positivelight and you’ve delted them!  I really do wonder if you are a genuinely blog site or one just to cause friction within the gooner support!!… its a hilarious video!!! I wonder if you’ll delete this!?

15. JSP

July 15, 2010 at 12:28 pm

yloops you sound like a piece of scum as well if you think what Pique and Fabregas did was funny.

I dispair at the shite in the UK now. Total scum

16. kieran

July 15, 2010 at 12:29 pm

im with u looneygunner u said wat i feel

17. BHO

July 15, 2010 at 12:36 pm

JSP – why dont you leave the UK you idiot! going on like you some kind of angel

18. Jake

July 15, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Scum. Total scum

19. Dave

July 15, 2010 at 1:40 pm

JSP

‘Obviously you think this is acceptable behaviour and unfortunately your type are dragging our country in to the gutter!!’

How exactly do you come to that ridiculous conclusion? It wasn’t a pleasant thing to do but he’s just won the world cup and smashed off his face. Criticise Pique but to call Cesc an animal is pathetic, for all we know he was telling Pique to spit on the floor, as I said it looks as if Pique had just spat on Cesc himself

20. Arsenal Till I Die

July 15, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Cesc just showed us what he really is – a inmature child, if the BOY does stay then he should lose the armband and watch TV5 take charge of the Arsenal team.

I love it when players respect the club both on and off the pitch and show a bit of class when in the public eye – Cesc is an idol to many young Arsenal fans and he spits more times than a camel.

TV5 for skipper.

21. Gunnerbq

July 15, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Looks completely fake to me. It was probably them knocking about beforehand, then it badly superimposed onto the celebration bus. Wouldn’t worry about it. Pique is an absolute twatface faggot though.

22. gunnersaurus

July 15, 2010 at 4:29 pm

haha this video is pure class. a think spitting is disgusting av had some1 spit in my face while I have been playin in a football match and its horrile but this is just 1 of these drunking things we all do hahaha class am loving cescs face when he see’s the spit land on his back haha

23. Cy_gooner

July 15, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Oh my god!!! Pique spits on someone and some how FABREGAS is the bad guy? Did u all expect fab to stop and say..’Hey Gerard, that really wasnt cool, go apolpgise to that man and go sit in the corner’. Chill out people, why is everyone analyzing the shit out of every tiny little move, comment or action that is even remotley linked to fabgregas? Leave the guy alone for now, let him enjoy his moment and whatever will happen will happen.

24. Steve

July 15, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Chill out they were just having a laugh like school kids we’ve all done daft things. No need to slate Cesc

25. Pete

July 15, 2010 at 11:32 pm

AFC fans are a disgrace to slag off Cesc he was the only player fit to wear the AFC shirt last season and is your best player. It just suits you to slate him because he wants to leave it is easier for you to deal with him leaving by slagging the guy off. You have short memories without Cesc you never would have finished in the top four he has been a fabulous player and you should remember that instead of slagging him off for celebrating Spains world cup victory.

26. Jo

July 16, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Fabregas and Pique are scum. Spit in their faces and see how they love it..

27. Arsenal Till I Die

July 17, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I don’t see how people think Cesc isn’t in the wrong – he told Pique to do it, use your eyes people and take of the red glasses.

I’m a gooner through and through but Cesc was being a dick – and Pete I don’t see how Arsenal fans are a disgrace for slagging off OUR player – we have a right to slag him off because we support the man week in week out and if he does something wrong I will slag him off, if Eboue, Eduardo, Walcott, Van Persie, Arshavin or Chamakh done what cecs did I would slag them off as well because its called being a realist – just because I support Arsenal doesn’t mean I will defend a Arsenal player when he is in the wrong.

Face up to the facts you plastic supporter.

28. Sarah

September 6, 2010 at 5:24 pm

u no its not that big a deal me and my friends do stupid crap like spitting on eachother all the time for the hell of it and we dont get mad at each other. Not to mention it looks as though from the laughing and pushing he was dared into it. Never deny a dare people there just for fun